Make your digging and soil turning tasks easier and less strenuous on your hands with the Gardening Claw Gloves!
These are puncture resistant and the claws are made with durable ABS plastic to protect your fingers and hands. You can use these to replace trowels and hand rakes for digging, planting, weeding, or spreading mulch, compost, and fertilizer.
- Breathable Material. The back of the hand below the knuckle has a breathable stretchy material that allows your hands to remain fresh at all times.
- Perfect for Digging, Planting & Raking. These garden gloves come with built in claws on one hand and plain gloves on the other allowing you to DIG, PLANT and RAKE without any tools.
- Protects Fingers. The puncture proof material allows complete protection to your fingers and fingernails while conducting various tough tasks in your garden.
- Durable, Flexible & Waterproof. The Latex material used on the inside is waterproof which means you can easily wash your hands after long hours in the garden. The material is flexible and fits most hands easily. The inside of the material is strong and rough which is durable for hard jobs in the garden.
- No Need for Hand Tools. The built in Claws replaces the need to carry any hand tools for raking, digging or planting.
- Material: Rubber + Polyester + ABS Plastic
- Size: One Size
- 1 x pair of Gardening Claw Gloves
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.